COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment. These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website.
Data supplied voluntarily
Certain pages of the Site will ask you to provide personal information. In this case, you will be provided with information in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning the processing of personal data in relation to every intended purpose.
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in a text file on your computer hard disk; they inform the web site of your behavior patterns and preferences. Cookies can be permanent (so-called persistent cookies) or may also have a limited lifespan (so-called session cookies).
Consorzio Tutela Vini Valpolicella uses session cookies to ensure your safe and efficient navigation of the site; these cookies are not stored permanently on your computer and disappear when the browser is closed. Consorzio Tutela Vini Valpolicella also uses persistent cookies to maintain your preferences: for instance, so that you do not have to retype your username and password every time you access the site or to retain the choices you made during a previous session. These cookies have a variable duration and may be entered directly by Consorzio Tutela Vini Valpolicella or by third parties.
You may object to cookies being recorded on your hard disk by setting your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.) to disable cookies.
After doing so, however, certain web pages may not perform correctly.
PIXEL TAGSPixel tags (also known as clear gifs o web beacons) are graphical images, usually clear, that can be inserted in a website or in an email.
Consorzio Tutela Vini Valpolicella uses pixel tags in e-mail communications sent to users for analytic purposes and in particular to register how many users read the communications that are sent.
CONFERMENT OF DATAExcept for the foregoing as regards navigation data, the conferment of data for other purposes is optional. If such data is not provided, it may be impossible to pursue such additional purposes.
PURPOSE AND SPHERE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND COMMUNICATIONConsorzio Tutela Vini Valpolicella will process your personal data for the technical administration of the web site and other purposes, by way of example but not limited to: requests for information, research and selection of personnel, purchase of tickets, stand bookings.
Only if your express consent is obtained may your data be processed for profiling and marketing purposes or notified to third parties for the same purposes. This data will neither be transferred abroad nor otherwise disclosed. Your data will be processed by employees and collaborators of Consorzio Tutela Vini Valpolicella as persons in charge of the processing and data processors. Your personal information may be processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf, by way of example but not limited to: companies providing site maintenance services. These companies are our direct partner companies having the role of data processors. Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROCESSING METHODSYour personal data will be processed using IT tools for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such data was obtained.
Specific security measures are applied to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper utilization and unauthorized access.
YOUR RIGHTSYou may at any time exercise the rights as envisaged by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which is shown in full below.
In order to exercise your rights, you may notify the Data Controller at the address below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
DATA CONTROLLERThe Data Controller is Consorzio Tutela Vini Valpolicella with registered office in via Valpolicella n. 57 – 37029, San Pietro in Cariano (VR) - Italy; Phone: 045 7703194 – Fax: 045 7703167 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196 (RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS)A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
• of the source of the personal data;
• of the purposes and methods of the processing;
• of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
• of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
• of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain
• updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
• erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
• certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Last update: December 2017